"Knowledge is a Competitive Advantage."
Ready To Take Your Sweep Game To The Next Level?!
- Right off the bat, you'll be eased into guard after guard of sweeps with easy and effective transitions giving you that Black Belt confidence no matter what belt you are right now. You'll learn how to do the subtle set ups and finishing details that will make all the difference..Start using this system as soon as tomorrow and in two weeks you will triple your sweep percentage.
- Learn the easiest and most effective De La Riva Sweeps intelligently chained together for ease of memory (which will save you a ton of time). You can hit these while your opponent is on their feet or on their knees (watch the little tweaks and details in this and you will understand why this book is efficient).
- Uncover the slickest ways to bait and set traps so your opponent's will be placed into areas of your guard where they literally will feel lost and then BOOM, you get the sweep.
- 101 Sweeps has 320 Pages of sweeps with dedicated sections to each type of guard (including modern guards). You can read this on your phone, computer, wherever you wish at your leisure.
- Transition in and out of the X Guard and hit slick sweeps while doing it. Your confidence will ramp up fast in doing these drills.
- Plus much much more...
For The Next 24 Hours Only Get All This For JUST $5 (One-Time Fee)
All purchases include our No-Questions Asked 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
"Still Not Convinced? Hear what some of the best in the world say about Ken Primola"
I remember when I got here from Brazil and I met Ken Primola. We became friends and Ken was a great training partner for me. Ken helped me out a lot for my tournaments.Robson Moura, 8 X World Champion, Head of RMNU and Member of Nova Uniao
Ken was a fantastic student at the Brasa Academy in Rio. It’s awesome that someone with a solid wrestling background is still willing to improve in other styles. Ken is definitely one of the better technicians I have met.Felipe Costa, Adult Black Belt World Champion
Had an awesome training session with Ken. Ken tuned up my takedown game and made me that much more dangerous.David Avellan, 4 x ADCC Competitor (has victories over Xande Ribeiro and Rener Gracie)