The 10 Minute A Day Drill System Will Make Your Jiu Jitsu Flow On Auto-Pilot And Triple Your Results
Dear Future Black Belt,
Tell me if this sounds familiar?
You go to class and your learn 3-6 moves, practice them as you are learning them, and then you spar.
Then the next class you learn a totally separate series of techniques.
This is just how it is.
There is a more effective way...
The Ten Minutes A Day Drilling System will change the way you learn.
Because the techniques are related to one another in a systematic format.
It is way easier to learn and retain information this way.
The drills you now have in this system are only the most high-percentage techniques.
You now have the secrets I that I not only learned from multiple-time black belt world champions. You have my years of studying the top players and you now have the common denominators from the best of the best.
It's rather pointless to waste time on moves that are not proven to work.
Now you don't have to.
This is why I released the 10 Minute A Day Drill course. I have reviewed and modified the format so that each drill is sequential and the goal is to just focus on one drill per session. Now of course you can watch the whole course all at once if you wish.
But By laying it out in small chunks I made it simpler to digest and remember.
I am 100% confident if you do just one drill at a session you will not only gain some serious skills within a 30 day period. You will also gain a system for learning that you can take anywhere in your life to build your confidence in solving any problem.
And to top it off... Instead of just showing cool moves that like a super small percentage can do. I studied what the top guys are doing and took my years of studying with some of the best world champions and only put the moves that are being used at the highest level and can work on the very best.
In fact, even if you did 10% of the moves here in 10 Minutes A Day Drilling System and consider yourself not highly-motivated, you will have much more fun knowing you are drilling moves that work because you will see your positive progress while you are training. This will in fact make you more motivated. And let's be serious it is a proven that people who tend to have success stick around longer.
You will build momentum from your dramatic results and this will feed your motivation.
This will cut your learning time down by years my friend.
Here Is Just A Taste of What's Inside...
(Note: You will not only learn the moves and concepts behind them. Afterwards a partner and myself demonstrate the drills in action so you know exactly what to do. Many of these drills will be chained together so you can implement with ease)
- Drill 1. Engagement Drill: This is so important for Jiu Jitsu and I am not sure why I rarely see anyone working on drills like this. Engaging your opponent from top or bottom at the outset can define where your sparring or match goes. The foundational skills of you game are very important. Watch World Champion Marcelo Garcia and see how he dictates the fights from the get go, watch how he engages, controls, and how he gets the grips.
- Drill 3. Come Under Defense Drill: This is a very effective drill from the top position so you do not get put into the half guard. I put this together after watching a great match between two now world champions, Ciao Terra and Jt Torres. this is a very excellent drill for staying out of the deep half guard or when your opponent is coming under you and you can quickly transition to a guard pass.
- Drill 20. Double Elbow Sweep Drill: This is a great sweep I learned from a Roleta student years ago in San Diego. Roleta was a legend in Brazil who has wins over legends of the sport. He was known for having high amplitude simple sweeps and this one is nothing less than effective and masterful. The professor who showed me did it to pretty much everyone in the class so I just had to ask him and have been using it ever since.
- Drill 27. Leg Drag Recovery Drill: The leg drag is a common position that has been really made famous by the Mendes brothers and is still dangerous as heck. I put this position together with the help of World Champion Robson Moura, who actually had lost to a Mendes brother at Abu Dhabi Pro. This technique is sure to help get the timing for the defense and recovery to this guard pass so you can transition into your sweep or submission game.
Here is a sample of a drill I put on Youtube. (The drills in the System will cover Gi drills and many can work for No Gi)
How can the 10 Minutes a Day Drilling System help your Jiu JItsu?
- Put you on the offensive more- meaning more high level guard passing and higher submission percentage.
- Learn how to chain moves together you never even thought existed.
- Know exactly where you need to be in every situation without even thinking about it.
- Building yoru transitions will build your endurance and leaving your opponent's feeling gassed out instead of you.
- ...And much much more.
What the best say about Ken' s Instruction
Ken was a fantastic student at the Brasa Academy in Rio. It’s awesome that someone with a solid wrestling background is still willing to improve in other styles. Ken is definitely one of the better technicians I have met.Felipe Costa, World Adult Black Belt Champion
Had an awesome training session with Ken. Ken tuned up my takedown game and made me that much more dangerous.David Avellan, 4 x ADCC Competitor (has victories over Xande Ribeiro and Rener Gracie)
I remember when I got here from Brazil and I met Ken Primola. We became friends and Ken was a great training partner for me. Ken helped me out a lot for my tournaments.Robson Moura, 8 x World Champion
All This For Just $47 (One Time Fee)
That’s right… Your investment today is just $47…One-Time Payment.
I’m prepared to transplant the very heart of my 15 years of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu knowledge into yours.
Will you accept it?
Click the button below and let’s get started…
365 Day Money Back Guarantee
You have a 365 day period of time from today to try out all these methods. If you think you have gained nothing from this, or don’t have the time to read it because you are busy, simply contact me at [email protected] for a prompt refund. The bonuses are yours to keep!
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.